Here we have collected best Raksha Bandhan Quotes in english. These Quotes, Messages & Wishes are serves as the great option to convey your emotions and make the celebration more enjoyble. you can send these rakhi quotes and messages to your sister, brother and sibiling.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes
- Thanks brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.”
- I promise to annoy you forever my little munchkin sis.
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”
- “Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.”
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
- No more rakhi gifts, the most precious one is by my side. Love you Bro!!!
- There cannot be a better Bhai than you.
- Much thanks to you my dear sister for being so mindful, cherishing, and understanding.
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I need to thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- I’m genuinely fortunate as a result of you my dear sister…
- Life is beautiful because you are a part of my life dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Thank you for being the most wonderful brother. Happy Rakhi Bhaiya!!
- You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister.
- Dear sister, I promise to always protect you and have your back no matter what.
- This Rakhi, I wish our bond of love grows stronger with each passing year.
- Thank you for being tough enough to handle being my sister. You deserve my respect.
- Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends..
- “Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can.”
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”
- On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor for me.”
- “May god bless my angelic sister with loads of happiness, health and success.
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much brother.
- I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you.
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one
- A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of the childhood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest sister!!!
- As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
- You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in your every decision. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always.
- Our bond of love is forever. No one can listen and understand me like you do dear sister. Thanks for being the most amazing friend and a dear sister. Thanks for caring about me like a mother and love me the most. I am very grateful to have you in my life.
- “My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.”
- Sisters are for sharing laughter & wiping tears.
- The sky is blue, feel is hue, my love for you bhaiya/didi is always true!
- May this auspicious occasion turn all your dreams into reality.
- Wishing you unlimited joy and happiness in life. Happy Rakhi, dear sister.
- A brother is a friend god gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chooses for you.
- Being a sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.
- Your brother is the most significant part of your life, the one who will always stand by you.
“Brother and sister share a very strange bond, there is love and also hatred, affection and also jealousy.”
- “You are truly blessed if you have someone to make Raksha Bandhan so beautiful for you.”
- “Childhood becomes more fun and life becomes a lot easier when you have a brother by your side.”
- “The festival of Raksha Bandhan is all about telling your brother/ sister that they are very special.”
- “Rakhi celebrates the beautiful bond of love which also has various other colours to make it a perfect life.”
- “Brothers and sisters are the best and real friends sent by God on the Earth to have a great life.”
- Brothers and sister: They cannot live with each other and they also cannot live without each other.
- “Raksha Bandhan is the day to seek blessings from God for your brothers and sisters.”
- My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
- Having a sister like you is such an awesome feeling. Sorry for not being with you this Raksha Bandhan but I promise I will compensate this by giving you the most amazing gift like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sweet sister.
- Soldiers understand the true meaning of Raksha Bandhan as they are always there to protect us
- In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to all the soldiers to stand strong to protect us every moment.
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
- Always my sister, always my friend.
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes
- Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.– Amy Li
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart.
- Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.
- It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own. Pam Brown
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister. – Katherine Mansfield
- A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero- Marc Brown
Rakhi Messages for Sister
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Sister is someone who is caring & sharing. Sister can understand things u never said. She can understand pain, which is not visible Two any One. I love my sister.
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is you sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Dear sister, I will always tease you the most because I love you the most. Being around you is always fun and there is no dull moment with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister and one thing I never told you is that- I may search the world over, but there could not be a better sister than you. You are a gem of my life. Love you so much and I promise to protect you from every evil eye.
- Dearest sister, First of all a very “Happy Raksha Bandhan” This Raksha Bandhan I promis I will always hold your back, Whenever you turn back You will find me always.
- You are the person who holds me in my bad times, You are the person who dances with me in my happiness I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life I really love you.
- Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You are the charm of our home, every Raksha Bandhan we realize this. Have a great festival.
- Every Rakhi reminds me of how we used to fight in childhood for gifts, attention and love. Miss u sister.
- Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.
- A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.
- To my childhood bully, my soul sister, my protector and my best friend! What would have I done without you!
- Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
- It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures, my lovely sister!
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You will never lose me. I will always be here for you: Happy Rakhi.
Rakhi Messages for Brother
- O…my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend.
- May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me.
- A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe.
- Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- May god bless my angelic sister with loads of happiness, health and success.
- Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together.
- “A brother is a friend given by Nature.”
- You are the only person worldwide with whom I never thought twice to share my all good and bad things. I am blessed with an incredible brother from God who plays two roles in my life i.e. of a brother and friend. With you, I never felt the need for a friend. Thank you so much for playing multiple roles in my life and making this life worth living. Happy Rakhi brother!
- I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
- “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.”
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”
- When mom and dad don’t understand, a sister always will.
- No matter how many times we fight, always got each other’s back.
- It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with a long life and good health. Happy RakshaBandhan to you dearest brother!
- The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We fight for the smallest of reasons. We laugh on the silliest of jokes, We love stepping on each other’s toes. We watch the same Sunday shows, This list for me is never-ending. My darling brother, you are my favourite blessing.
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy RakshaBandhan to the world’s best brother. Thanks Bhaiya for letting me do whatever I wanted to do. Thanks for giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams. You are the one who hides my all secrets and loves me as no one else does. Thanks for supporting me unconditionally and believing in me. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes in Hindi:
- लड़ना झगड़ना और मना लेना यही है भाई -बेहेन का प्यार ,इस प्यार को बढ़ाने आ गया है रक्षया बंधन का तोहार
- रक्षया बंधन का तोहार है हर तरफ खुशियों का बिछार है , वँहा एक कोने में भाई बेहेन का प्यार है
- साथ पले और साथ बढे हैं ,खूब मिला बचपन का प्यार ,भाई बेहन का प्यार बढ़ाने आया है राखी का तोहार
- कलाई पैर रसम का धागा है,बेहेन ने बड़े प्यार से बाँधा है ,बेहेन को भाई से रक्शा का ब्यादा है ,,
- कुमकुम है तो बंधन है ,राखी है तो बंधन है,राखी के इस तोहार में आप को हार्दिक अभिनन्दन है
- रेशम की डोरी में फूलो का हार,श्राबण में आया राखी का तोहार,बेहेन की खुशि में भाई की खुशि है ,देखो दोनों में कितने है प्यार
- जमकर बो लड़ता हे मुझसे,खूब बो मुझे सताती हे मगर मुसीबत जब भी पड़ती तो तोड़ आता है
- आरे पगली तेरी एक स्माइल के लिए हम दुनिया भुला देंगे, सच तो ये हे तेरे एक आँसु के लिए हम कितनो को रुला देंगे
Rakhi Purnima Images:
raksha bandhan quotes in english, short quotes on raksha bandhan, raksha bandhan quotes for sister, raksha bandhan quotes for brother in english, raksha bandhan quotes for cousin brother, raksha bandhan quotes for brother
50+ Best Positive Thinking Quotes for WhatsApp DP
50+ Good Morning Images with Quotes for WhatsApp
120+ Best [NEW] Quotes On Odia Language for WhatsApp
100+ One Line Status on Life in English 
Heart Touching Images For WhatsApp Dp
Emotional Status in Hindi with images
Best Collection of Gym WhatsApp Status